On this past Tuesday’s episode of Wrestling Reality 1 on 1 with Justin LaBar on TribLIVE Radio in Pittsburgh….
- Why Chris Jericho didn’t speak during his return
- What is next for Jericho
- Kane vs John Cena feud
- Plans for John Laurinaitis vs CM Punk
- Much more
- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter early this morning:
“2012 started as 2011 ended. Hate dominating the landscape. I have a feeling these next few months will be the greatest of all challenges.
I can see what kane is trying to do…and I certainly know where I stand with Dwayne. I wont falter. Stand 4 something or fall 4 everything. Rise Above Hate.”
- Former WWE Champion JBL shared his thoughts on Chris Jericho’s return to RAW:
“The @Iamjericho return to WWE? Loved it. This is going to play out well over the next couple of months. The audacity of the return is gold!”
- There were a lot of people within WWE scratching their heads at how the company had Chris Jericho fly into a major airport like Nashville this weekend. WWE has taken extra measures in the past when it came to returning talents’ travel but we don’t know why they didn’t take those extra steps with Jericho.
WWE live search terms:
- After tonight’s RAW Supershow in Memphis, Kane came back from underneath the ring and fought with John Cena. Cena knocked him out of the ring and announced a Memphis Street Fight.
The dark main event saw Jerry Lawler defeat Michael Cole in the Street Fight. Cole tried to leave but Daniel Bryan came down and brought him back to Lawler. Lawler pulled Cole’s pants off and beat him around the ring before hitting a piledriver and fist drop for the win.
- WWE referee Charles Robinson noted on Twitter tonight that he will be off WWE TV for a few weeks. He wrote:
“Not on raw or smackdown this week…nor next..will return shortly”
- The Rock wrote to Chris Jericho on Twitter tonight after his return on RAW and hinted that the two may be working together soon. He wrote:
WWE live search terms:
- John Laurinaitis announced Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title at this month’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view during tonight’s RAW. Laurinaitis will be the special referee.
The 30-man Royal Rumble main event is the only other confirmed match on the card so far.
Chris Jericho returned to WWE on tonight’s edition of Raw Supershow from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee. He was revealed as the worker behind the cryptic videos that have aired on the show for the past several weeks.
While Jericho emphatically denied he was behind the cryptic videos, he was the only rumored name other than The Undertaker to be linked to the videos. With that being said, WWE was able to keep anyone from confirming Jericho’s return before it happened on live TV.
- Shawn Michaels did a Q&A on Twitter Tuesday and said he misses nothing about being a regular part of the wrestling business. Shawn added that if he missed it, he would go back.
A fan asked Shawn if he would return to WWE in the future in a non-wrestling capacity and Shawn replied, “perhaps someday.”
- SmackDown Elimination Chamber, The Rock/RAW, More
- Kane vs. John Cena Added To WWE Royal Rumble Lineup
- Zack Ryder Comments on RAW, Beth Phoenix Update, Belding Backstage, Perez Hilton Comments on WWE Appearance
- Edge and the Four Horsemen Announced for Hall Of Fame
- Brodus Clay Returns, Dark Match Results, Off Air News, WWE Network Postponed